Rachelle Gardner is an agent with Books and Such Literary Agency.She began her career in publishing in 1995. Since then she’s been a Senior Editor (launching the award-winning NavPress Fiction line), a ghostwriter (of eight published books), editor of more than 100 books, and now an agent who is has done more than 120 book deals between authors and publishers.
Rachelle’s blog is full of great articles on topics every new writer (and even seasoned ones) can use. Here are her 10 most-viewed posts in 2012.
1. How to Title Your Book (2010)
2. How to Get Published (2011)
3. How to Write a Terrific Author Bio (2011)
4. If Shakespeare Had Written The Three Little Pigs (2012)
5. How to Write a Book Proposal (2011)
6. 7 Bad Habits of Successful Authors (2012)
7. Identify Your Novel’s Genre (2012)
8. How to Make a Living as a Writer, Part 1 and Part 2 (2012)
9. How to Write a Query Letter (2011)
10. Pinterest: 13 Things Writers Should Know (2012)
Check out the tabs at the top of Rachelle’s blog. You’ll find one there that says “Find Post by Subject.” What could be better?
I nominated you for the Liebster Award in my blog post today. Details here if you want to participate: